Thu, 17 Oct|
Experience skiing! - 1st Ozone Pre-Season Ski Camp
In-ski camp with 2 x 2 hours of ski instruction, video and movement analysis, afternoon programs, for demanding skiers. The focus of the camp is the development of individual ski technique, the discovery of development opportunities and pitfalls, in small groups (usually a maximum of six people is expected).
Date & Resort
17 Oct 2019, 19:00 – 20 Oct 2019, 23:00
Kitzsteinhorn, Kitzsteinhorn, 5723, Austria
In-ski camp with 2x2 hours of ski instruction, video and movement analysis, afternoon programs, for demanding skiers.
Find your limits, step out of your comfort zone and learn the secrets of your own movement!
The focus of the camp is the development of individual ski technique, the discovery of development opportunities and pitfalls, in small groups (usually a maximum of six people is expected).
What you can expect:
- Lots of skiing, little loitering.
- We learn to pay attention to ourselves and the circumstances.
- We discover the peculiarities of our own skiing and make changes in the areas where it is necessary for us.
- In a sense, self-awareness training.
- Free, relaxed atmosphere, lots of laughter.
- Enjoying every minute of skiing.
- Changes made on the ski slope can be transferred to the gym, and the results of conditioning exercises are used on the ski slope.
- With the video analysis, you also get external feedback on the feelings experienced on the ski slope.
- Evening relaxing movement, conversation. drinking beer, joint dinners.
- Good company
What you will need:
- Serviced ski equipment
- If you're used to using it, it's an SMR cylinder
- The love of skiing
- Good mood
- If possible, good condition :)
- We recommend that you visit our Ozone Workout preparatory trainings!
Who are we waiting for:
- Enthusiastic skiers who enjoy every minute of skiing
- and they want to improve, be more confident, ski better
- and they are willing to do so.
- According to skill level, intermediate, advanced and professional skiers (due to a lot of individual concentration, the skill level is less important). If there are enough people, we work in several groups.
- 2x2 hours of ski lessons
- Afternoon: joint stretching, strength training, or mobilization
- Fitness assessment and maintenance monitoring
- Evening video analysis, consultation
- Joint evening program if required
- The cost of the program: 65€/day (for organizational reasons, a program shorter than three days is only possible on the basis of an individual discussion)
- According to individual needs, we are happy to help you organize the accommodation.
- Part of the team lives in apartments with more favorable prices, but in case of other needs, hotel accommodation can also be arranged.
- 3-day adult pass individually: €145
- Individually, we help with organization
- By paying the program fee