Tue, 28 Mar|
March ski clinics II. - The perfect turn
What does it take to make a good turn on the ski, on the ski slope and beyond the skier? Posture, handling the skis and shaping the turn will be the topics of the camp. We recommend participants to prepare using the OzoneSki Fit Workout Program.
Date & Resort
28 Mar 2023, 19:00 – 01 Apr 2023, 19:00
Kaprun, Kitzsteinhorn, 5710 Kaprun, Austria
The basis of skiing is the turn. It sounds simple, but thousands of small ingredients cunstruct the details into a perfect turn. What components are needed, how to fit them into a system: this is what we will work out in this camp.
We especially recommend to prepare with the help of the OzoneSki Fit Workout Program to the camp.
- We ski together from the lift opening until 10:00 (of course, if you want to go alone, we don't oblige you to do so 🙂 🙂
- 10:00-12:00 ski lessons
- 12:00-13:00 lunch
- 13:00-15:00 ski lessons
- From 15:00 until the lift closes, we ski together or separately
- In the afternoon, we hang out together, drink beer, and discuss skiing. If needed, stretching, additional sports
- Dinner individually
- Video analysis on demand.
- Ski lessons in small groups (we try to maximize the group size at six people)
Program cost:€260/person (4 days, 2×2 hours of ski lessons per day, video analysis, discussion on request)
Ski lift: on site individually
Accommodation: If you need help, let me know!
Traveling individually, but we are happy to help cars and passengers find each other.
+36 30 921-0850
Camps are limited in number, places are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. The minimum number of people is 4 people. If the given camp has not yet reached the minimum number of people, you can book private lessons at the given times. The knowledge level of the camp is also tailored to the participants of the camp in order of arrival. Our experience is that the enthusiasm and attitude of skiers is a more important aspect for development than how fast they ski.